raemanzu tagged me! :)
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and make 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them. Alright let’s go!
1. Top three travel destinations on your bucket list.
2. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
3. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
4. What was the last movie, TV show, game, or book that made you cry or tear up?
5. How many languages do you speak?
6. Favorite mythological creature or character, and how you found out about them.
7. Do you have a spirit animal? (Or character. Mine is Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho, it doesn’t have to be an animal, ahaha!)
8. Favorite score from any film, game, or series.
9. (Stealing this from Rae!) What memory would you call upon to produce a Patronus?
10. Is there any subject or topic you know a lot more than the average person about?
11. What is your profession/desired profession/what you’re going to school for?
TCW clones have the incredible ability to look super aggressive and badass and then suddenly they look like sweet vulnerable bewildered puppies my heart
Captain Rex is the dearest to my heart. So very dear. And Ahsoka is also dearest to my heart, but you have to understand, it’s like having children. You can’t pick a favorite. You love them both equally and wholly and SO SO MUCH but for different reasons and they’re both your special babies because of qualities and quirks and characteristics unique to them and I will never choose between them you hear me never.
Asajj Ventress. She is such a fantastic and interesting villain to begin with, then goes on to grow so far beyond that and exceed anyone’s expectations. Absolute queen.
Savage Opress. Savage is the beloved angry battle zebra son of my heart. I loved his design, loved his initial gritty but protective personality, and thought he had so much potential as a character, while going on to be quite the interesting foil for Asajj Ventress. Oh, how I love Savage!
Steela Gerrera. Do not get me started on Steela Gerrera. I wept over her character for a good, solid hour…
I dedicated a rant to Fives before so I chose another 5 asides his magnificence.
Graphite, ink, watercolor, oil pastel, and digital :)
Nightsister Arc! So well done, man. Every single episode was fantastic, and I singled out Monster earlier because it introduced one of my favorite characters from the series :)
All the Umbara episodes, despite the fact (or because of the fact) I had to pause it so many times to just BREATHE AND COMPOSE MYSELF.
Altar of Mortis, because it was interesting to see the more mythological approach to Star Wars and Anakin’s importance/relationship to the Force.
Padawan Lost…so amazing. The emphasis put on Anakin’s teachings and his influence on Ahsoka and her own bravery coming to the surface under such duress…so amazing. So empowering. Ahsoka above all, man.
Season 6 Conspiracy Arc! Because FIVES. I said everything I had to say about that in a previous post, hahaha.
I want a bunch of Rebels during the original trilogy/in between III & IV to discover records of Fives’ heroics and almost-success in discovering the biochips in clones and their true purpose as well as the Emperor’s intentions and for them to like use his visage with emphasis on his tattoo like some sort of holy Che Guevara who almost cancelled the apocalypse.